Last Updated: August 2022
Collection of Information: We may collect information about your use of the Service, either through direct communication with you or through the Service. We collect both information you provide directly to us (for example, your account and transaction information) and information automatically collected when you use or access the Service (for example, your IP address).
The types of information we collect are:
- Information You Provide to Us: For example, when you create a Le Fika account, purchase a product, sign up for a membership/subscription, subscribe to a newsletter or mailing list information collected when you participate in a survey, contest, promotion or event, apply for a job, communicate with us via e-mail or third-party platforms, request customer support, or by the methods you choose to contact us.
- Your account information; your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, delivery & your personal preferences and other information you choose to share.
- Transaction information; The Le Fika products or services you have purchased, shipping and delivery information, and other transaction information such as cancellations, returns and credits. In addition, certain payment information may be collected and stored from you, such as payment card type and expiration date, and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store the card numbers used for payment and all payment related transactions are handled by the third party payment service provider.
- Information about others, such as the names and email addresses of the person(s) collected when you invite friends or family to Le Fika, purchase gifts, or send the Service to someone other than yourself through the Service.</li >
- Other information you choose to provide when you participate in a survey, contest or campaign, contact or mention us via third-party social media sites, or request technical or customer support.
- b) Information We Collect Automatically (for example, when accessing or using the Service)
- Login Information: When you visit the Service, our servers collect URLs such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about our Services. automatically saves specific log files that refer.
- Visit Information: The website pages visited, the date and time of your visit, the transactions you initiate and the e-mails you receive and open
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: Service providers we work with, Local shared objects such as cookies, tags, cryptos, HTML5 and Flash (sometimes called “flash cookies”), advertising identifiers (Apple’s IDFA) during your use of the Service or Google’s mobile identifiers such as Advertising ID) and similar technology (collectively, “Cookies”). Cookies may be unique identifiers or may be found on your computer or mobile device, in e-mails we send you and on web pages. Cookies may collect and transmit information about you and the Service you use, such as your browser type, search preferences, IP address, data about the advertisements you have been shown or clicked on, and the date and time of these. When you interact with the Service, Cookies may be permanent or stored only during an individual session, for information such as the internet browser you use and information about your purchasing behavior. For more information on cookies and how to manage your cookie preferences, please see the Your Preferences section below.
Unless stated otherwise, we will retain the information described here indefinitely. For more information on your choices about how we store your information, please see the Your Choices section below.
Use of Information:
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain and improve the Services and products provided by Le Fika
- Manage your account and send relevant information including notifications, security alerts and support and administrative messages, confirmations, updates, techniques.
- To respond to your comments, questions and requests and to provide customer satisfaction service.
- To communicate with you about the Service, products, offers, surveys, events, content and other news and information that we think may be relevant to you. When using certain features offered through the Service, you may choose to have us contact you. For more information on how to manage your communication preferences, please see the Your Preferences section
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and actions regarding your use of the Service and our communications with you.
- Detecting, investigating and preventing suspicious transactions and other illegal activities in order to protect the rights and property of
- Le Fika and others and comply with legal requirements.
- Remembering your choices during your use of the Service, personalizing and improving the Service we offer, and providing advertisements, content and features that match your profile and interests.
- To facilitate participation in contests, sweepstakes and promotions and delivery of prizes.
- Perform information collected for other purposes.
- Sharing information with other service providers, consultants and partners who provide these services on our behalf to deliver your order or to assist you with this.
- Sharing your name, photos and other information you choose to provide publicly through third party social media sites.
- Sharing information pursuant to any law, rule, regulation, or in response to a request for information that we consider appropriate to be shared, or as part of a legal process.
Sharing information in cases where we believe your behavior and actions are inconsistent with the Distance Selling Agreement or other policies, in order to protect the property, property and safety of
- Le Fika and/or other brands.
- Information sharing between any future parent, subsidiary and/or subsidiary, during any merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or during any or any negotiation, change of business, other control or financing change.
- Information sharing with your express permission or at your direction.
- Links: Our website may contain links to third party services, such as the URL of another business. Except as described here, we do not share your personal information with them and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We recommend that you read all privacy policies for such third-party services.
- Information that does not clearly identify you may be shared.
Security: Le fika uses smart metrics when collecting information, during and after transmission, to protect it from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or from a mobile device or electronic storage method is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases and that the information you provide over the internet will not be caught while being transmitted to us over the internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from Le Fika may not be secure and therefore you should take special care in deciding what information to send us via e-mail.
- Online ad networks: When you browse our website, online advertisements
- Campaign Communication:You can choose to receive/not receive campaign communications from us by following the instructions in these communications. We may continue to send non-promotional information communications as long as your account or commercial relations continue.
Children: The use of the ‘Le Fika website and the ‘Le Fika‘ account are not intended for children under the age of 18. If you become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without the parent’s consent, we will take steps to remove that information and terminate the relevant child’s account.